LT93 offers an FX trading strategy focusing on the major and minor currency pairs. Based on our unique approach to the market, we use technical analysis, our trading principles and rules to find profitable, low risk discretionary trades.
In 2016, this investment strategy gained 304%* profit in total. LT93 never has possession of our clients’ funds as our clients open segregated, FCA regulated, tier one accounts with our broker, ADS Securities in London and we manage accounts via their money manager system, ensuring a lower risk environment for our clients.
Our results are reported quarterly and with our innovative approach to trading, we provide a distinct opportunity, adding another tier to our investors’ portfolio’s.
The key to our success to date is Discipline, Focus, Routine, Principles, Rules, Control and Patience.
Capital preservation is the key to success.
- LT93 only trades Spot FX, focusing on the major and minor currency pairs and some of the crosses (i.e no exotics).
- We start with monthly, weekly and daily charts to record any big levels and any patterns.
- We primarily using the 4 hr chart to trade from.
- We determine direction and then use price action/patterns and recorded levels to trade from.
- Our stop loss is determined by the account but is always from the 4 hour chart.
- Profit taking is executed at 85% below or above our target.
- Stop Loss – Our maximum stop loss per trade is 50 pips, or 100 pips per day overall (any daily stop loss is closely monitored and is no more than 2-3% of the account.)
- Profit – we target 150 pips per day and once this target has been reached, we bank the profit and stop trading.
- We stop trading if our stop losses are hit.
- LT93 will only execute trades which have a minimum risk/reward ratio of 1 to 1.5.
- We always place a stop when we open a position.
- We never move a stop against the position, or add to a losing position.
- We only execute a trade when it is well researched, with a clear stop loss that fits our risk parameters.
- If we miss a trade we do not chase it, we do not look at that instrument until the next set up (next day).
*LT93 does NOT guarantee any returns or suggest we can return the stated figures again, only that this is the performance during 2016. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. There can be no assurance that estimated or hypothetical returns will be realised and actual returns or performance may materially differ from that set forth. Clients are recommended to seek independent advice on Spot FX trading from an appropriately authorised adviser before commencing any Spot FX trading activity.